To read and print out the entire newsletter, click the above image. Please be patient, the file size is about 800Kb.
In this issue, read about…
- Membership Brunch and Book Sale with Mayor Cindy Silva
- Our Presidents’ Message by Karen Large and Loretta Altshuler
- AAUW Fellowship Event in October
- ARF Event in November
- Art and Garden Outings
- Welcome New Members by Liz Williams and Susan Terzuoli
- 2013 Holiday Home Tour in December
- Women’s History – Jane Addams
- Tena Gallagher’s Research & Project Grant Completion
- Operating Budget to be voted on during our Membership Brunch
Please support our advertising sponsors: Danville Band, Diablo Printing, East Bay Flowers, Fari Falaki (Better Homes) Gagen McCoy (Sarah Nix), Jennifer Krommenhoek (Sotheby’s), Omnibus Organizing (Joy Perkins), Spirit Space (Bill Williams), The Maids, The Peasant & The Pear.
Submission deadline for the October Issue of The Advocate is September 15. Please provide all website, newsletter or calendar submission through our submittal webpage.