In this issue, read about…
- The February program with AAUW Funds Speaker Mimie Chow
- Our Presidents’ Message by Karen Large and Loretta Altshuler
- Vote for our branch members’ art work in the Association’s 2014 Art Contest
- Public Policy Update and the Affordable Care Act
- We need volunteers for our 2014-2015 Branch Board, EYH, Garden Tour and Tech Trek dorm moms.
- and more
Please support our advertising sponsors: Danville Band, Diablo Printing, East Bay Flowers, Educational Consultant (Melanie Wade), Attorney Sarah Nix (Gagen McCoy), Jennifer Krommenhoek (Sotheby’s Realty), Omnibus Organizing (Joy Perkins), Spirit Space (Bill Williams), Rodney Worth’s restaurants.
Submission deadline for the March 2014 issue of The Advocate is February 15. Please provide all website, newsletter or calendar submission through our submittal webpage.