AAUW Joy of Nature Garden Walk 2020
Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18
10 am to 4 pm
Suggested Donation: $35 per person
- The Garden Walk 2020 Guide required for entrance will be e-mailed to you one week prior to the event.
- A link to the Garden Walk Highlights video and any event updates will be sent to all donors by email.
- COVID-19 Notice: All activities will be outdoors and admission will be paced to allow adequate social distancing as you enjoy the gardens. All participants are required to wear masks. If changes to local guidelines require us to cancel the in-person walk, please enjoy the stay-at-home option of the Garden Walk Highlights video.
- Registrants may visit the gardens any time and in any order during their open hours.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Children must be over 12 years of age. Pets are not allowed.
Register In-Person, Online or by Mail
Be sure to provide your email address with your registration so we can send you your Garden Walk Guide for admission and the link to the Garden Walk highlights video.
IN-PERSON: Pay by check or cash at East Bay Flower Company in the Danville Livery, 206 Sycamore Valley Road in Danville.
ON-LINE via Credit Card: Click here
1. Print and complete the Garden Walk Registration form: Click Here
2. Make your check payable to AAUW CA SPF. Write “DAWC Local Scholarship” in the memo line.
3. Mail your Registration Form and check to:
AAUW Garden Walk 2020
P.O. Box 996
Alamo, CA 94507
Click here to download a shareable Garden Walk Flyer to send to your friends.