American Association of University Women (AAUW) is a charitable membership organization with a nationwide network of more than 165,000 members and donors whose mission is to advance equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research.
DAW’s Annual Membership Brunch Featuring The Honorable Ellen O. Tauscher
The public is invited to attend.
Please join us for DAW’s Annual Membership Brunch Featuring The Honorable Ellen O. Tauscher, former 7-term Congress Member and Undersecretary of State for Arms Control and International Security in the Obama Administration. The brunch is on September 22, 2018 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Crow Canyon Country Club. For complete details, click here. For credit card payment click here. For more information about Mrs. Tauscher, click here.
October 7 – Fund Luncheon at Crow Canyon Country Club in Danville
- Crow Canyon Country Club, 711 Silver Lake Drive – Danville, CA 94526
- Sunday, October 7, 2018, Registration Link
October 15 – Propositions Pros and Cons – AAUW joint program – League of Women Voters
November 13 – Immigration Attorney Paul Bertoni Speaks on Legal Immigration
About DAW AAUW:
Danville-Alamo-Walnut Creek Branch members enjoy the opportunity to participate with other professional women in meetings and gatherings focused on:
- Programs meant to influence public policy as part of AAUW’s powerful voice on behalf of women and girls.
- Organizing and participating in programs/events to raise money to support local scholarships and Tech Trek camperships.
- Individual interests such as book clubs, movie groups, hiking, biking, etc.
The Danville-Alamo-Walnut Creek American Association of University Women Branch was chartered on June 13, 1969. We promote equity for women and girls, lifelong education, and positive societal change.
AAUW is actually two separate not-for-profit corporations: AAUW or the Association and AAUW Funds.
AAUW is a 501(c)(4) not-for-profit advocacy group. Donations are not tax deductible, although memberships may be tax deductible as a business expense.