This year, President Chris Ritter and Webmaster Teresa Cheung are leading a project to upgrade and update our branch information and communication through our website, social media, and other branch-related technology.
The Tech Team (Please Contact Us here)
Teresa Cheung – Team leader, 2020-2021 Webmaster
Christine Ritter – President 2020-2021
Deborah Wechsler – 2020-2021 Immediate Past President, Parliamentarian
Isabel Lau – 2020-2021 Social Media Manager
Linda Jimerson – 2020-2021 Publicity Chair
Joanne Quijano – 2020-2021 Database Manager
- Make our website timely, informative, and easy to use.
- Train members to embrace technology and use our website, social media more
- Accomplish our branch goals through newer technology tools
- Publicize our digital media tools so our general membership can communicate effectively
- Put together fun and social program to train our membership to use new technologies
- Train Board Members to use Members Only page all the time
- Encourage Board Members getting emails inquiries from Contact Us page
- Train Board Members to submit information for Publicity, Website, Advocate through Submittal page
- Assure all website pages are always up to date matching our activities and priorities.
- Make sure our monthly newsletter Advocate information will also be shown in the website
- Formulate a plan to archive branch historic information to be available in one area/cloud for easy retrieval when needed
- Use our Technology Corner webpage to highlight what is the latest digital media happenings
- Inventory our current digital media assets and retrieve missing account holders and passwords
- Determine best way to give sponsors visibility
- Synchronize all databases used by the branch. Determine how to stay in sync with national database, branch database (and directory), Mail Chimp email address list, etc.
- Develop system to manage database and permissions to contact of potential donors and invitees to branch events
- Examine alternatives to the monthly newsletter for branch communication