We will hold a General Membership meeting on May 6 to finalize the vote on our Executive Board slate for 2021-22. We thought it would be fun to include a Creativity Night with this event. Here’s how it would work:
- Branch Creatives send to Deborah Wechsler (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than April 29, an image, writing, or audio/video clip of your creation, along with a sentence about yourself and the creation if possible.
- Deborah will create a slideshow with your creative submissions. All are encouraged to send something. This is not a competition.
- After we finalize the vote for the FY22 Executive Board, we will enjoy the show!
Creations can include (but are not limited to):
- Painting (send a .jpg image)
- Photography (send a .jpg image)
- Poetry or prose (send text, preferably in Word)
- Interior Design or Landscape design (take a photo and send the .jpg image)
- Needlework, Beading, Jewelry, Quilting (take a photo and send the .jpg image)
- Cooking or baking (take a photo and send the .jpg image)
- Music (record your piece and send a .mp3 or YouTube video)